TAKING PEDIATRIC OCULAR IMAGING TO NEW PLACES
The unsurpassed power and precision of the RetCam3 Ophthalmic Imaging System has advanced the science and practice of neonatal and pediatric imaging worldwide. From the devastation of ROP in newborns and infants, to the full range of vision-related disorders, RetCam3 is bringing advanced imaging into focus. From the NICU to the OR, and the newborn nursery to the clinic, the portable, integrated, wide- field RetCam digital imaging system delivers built-in flexibility, for adapting to your needs.
Studies have proven that RetCam's objective, high-resolution imagery, uniform data, and many options provide definitive, superior diagnosis and management of ROP, compared to outdated BIO methods1-5. No wonder RetCam3 has become an important tool of care for ROP.
RetCam3™ is a fully integrated wide-field digital imaging system for the hospital and clinic. This state-of-the-art system provides ophthalmic visualization and photo documentation with features that help assure the capture of pediatric ocular images.
- Five interchangeable lenses
- Brilliant color images can be viewed in full-screen mode for maximum visualization of detail
- Captures full-resolution videos up to 2-minutes
- At-a-glance listing of patients with advanced patient search capability. Search by patient, doctor, pathology, exam date and more
- Captures structural elements to facilitate physician review and follow-up
- With the addition of RCRS, physicians can view, import, upload or annotate patient data and images from anywhere at anytimeM
RetCam Portable is the sister product of the legendary RetCam3 wide-field retinal imaging system. RetCam Portable inherits the outstanding features of RetCam3 with the same safe light source, ultra-wide retinal imaging angle, high resolution image. It also provides users with mobility and flexibility needed in wards and cross different facilities.
- Objective, high-resolution digital visualization and documentation, for definitive interpretation
- RetCam delivers a full 130-degree view, while Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscopy (BIO) provides a 30-degree view
- Enables image comparison over time, for managing disease progression
- RetCam Review Software (RCRS) facilitates remote consultations, second opinions, family communications, treatment compliance, and teaching
- Five interchangeable lenses, for adapting quickly to changing needs
- Fluorescein Angiography (FA) capabilities expose hard-to-see structures
Studies have proven that RetCam's objective, high-resolution imagery, uniform data, and many options provide definitive, superior diagnosis and management of ROP, compared to outdated BIO methods. No wonder RetCam3 has become an important tool of care for ROP.